Friday, July 30, 2010

SECRETS, You Tell Me Yours and I'll Tell You Mine... maybe [book review]



SECRETS, You Tell Me Yours and I'll Tell You Mine... maybe
(a truth series book)

Author: Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein

Reading Level: Pre-teen/ Early Teen

Synopsis:
Following the heels of the best-selling book The Truth, SECRETS is the continuing diary of a girl moving into her teen-age years. The Girl has plenty to fill her journal. The pages reveal a new school, a new baby in the family, new friends, a new guy and a new set of issues to face. Share the secret world of an almost-teen as she learns which secrets to share and which to keep to herself.
(as written on the back of the book)

Rating: ★★★

If I were a pre-teen I'd probably give it a higher rating. This book was a super easy read. I finished it in one day. Although the book didn't do much for me, I suppose it can benefit a different age group (pre-teens, early teens). I'll be passing it down to my younger sister and see if she enjoys it more than I did. There isn't anything neccesarily wrong with the book, there just isn't much for me (personally) to praise about.

2 comments:

  1. Tween here. This book sounds perfect for me. SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.k i have twitter! and i got email! and i'm commetning, the next step now is to get those books! ahhh!

    ReplyDelete