Monday, November 15, 2010

Ghost Town [book review]


Ghost Town
Author: Rachel Caine

Synopsis: While developing a new system to maintain Morganville's defenses, student Claire Danvers discovers a way to amplify vampire mental powers. Through this, she's able to re-establish the field around this Vampire-infested Texas college town that protects it from outsiders.

But the new upgrades have an unexpected consequence: people inside the town being to slowly forget who they are--even the vampires. Soon, the town's little memory problem has turned into a full-on epidemic. Now Claire needs to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment before she forgets how to save Morganville. (via Goodreads)



Rating: ★★★★★


Gosh, I missed the gang (Shane, Eve, Claire, Michael). Shh! Don't tell Shane but I'm liking Myrnin more and more with each book; I love his wacky-ness. With that said, Rachel didn't disappoint. Ghost Town was awsome! There is always a new obstacle the gang has to face that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Anyways, O.M.G. What is it with authors and cliffhangers? It drives me insane! LOL just kidden. But still, I was not expecting that ending, total shocker. Now I want the next installment of the series "Bite Club."
If you're a fan of the Morganville Vampires I suggest you go and get your hands on Ghost Town. And if you don't I'll tell Myrnin to come after you. Bahahahahaha!

And if you haven't read the Morganville Vampires series you really should. I promise you won't be disappointed.

you know you love me
xoxo
Doris


No comments:

Post a Comment