Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Personal Demons [book review]



Personal Demons
Author: Lisa Desrochers

Synopsis: Frannie Cavanaugh is a good Catholic girl with a bit of a wicked streak. She's spent years keeping everyone at a distance--even her closest friends--and it seems her senior year will be more of the same...until Luc Caine enrolls in her class. No one knows where he came from, but Frannie can't seem to stay away from him. What she doesn't know is that Luc works in Acquisitions--for Hell--and she possesses a unique skill set that has the King of Hell tingling with anticipation. All Luc has to do is get her to sin, and he's as tempting as they come. Frannie doesn't stand a chance.

Unfortunately for Luc, Heaven has other plans, and the angel Gabe, is going to do whatever it takes to make sure that Luc doesn't get what he came for. And it isn't long before they find themselves fighting for more than just her soul.

But if Luc fails, there will be Hell to pay...for all of them. (via GoodReads)


Rating: ★★★★★

Wow, wow! There are no words to describe how AMAZING this read was. I have to give props to Lisa for creating such an alluring and sexy world. As much as I adore Luc and his "too hot to handle" self, Gabe is just my kind of guy; sweet, funny and I'm a sucker for his baby blue eyes. Plus he's an angel. What girl doesn't like a challenge? *cough* I wanna be the girl to clip his wings when the time is right. LOL... With that said, Frannie and Luc are meant for each other! So looks like i'll be keeping Gabe all to myself :)

you know you love me
xoxo Doris


Before Personal Demons was out on bookshelves I read a couple of reviews and they all had me at the edge of my seat waiting to go buy the book. All the reviews did it justice because this book IS sexy and good, so..soo good! I loved every aspect of it. I just can't tell you enough how much I loved it all. Especially how it wasn't just in Frannie's perspective it was also in Luc's. (Thank you Lisa, for that!) I cannot wait to see what will happen next. Oh and before I forget.. TEAM LUC!
sealed with love
xoxo B

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review, ladies. So glad you enjoyed Personal Demons =)

    ReplyDelete