Thursday, September 16, 2010

Play With Me [book review]


Play With Me
Author: Janice Maynard

Synopsis: It begins with a champagne toast between three beautiful best friends--and a pact to make their deepest and naughtiest fantasies come true before their thirtieth birthdays. That means they have one year to make it happen, and no position is too compromising...

All it's going to take is finding the right man, capturing the perfect moment, and stirring up enough courage to issue the most provacative invitation of the year.

Play with me....

For Catherine, Kallie and Gina, the race is on. Who's going to cross the line first? (from the back of the book)


Rating: ★★★★★


I'm going to start by saying that this was my first erotica so I might not give it that much of a fair review since i don't have much experience reading erotica. So here we go.. I would very much reccomend this book. I loved it. The story line, the characters, how it was written, everything! I especially loved how the stories aren't told from just the ladies' point of view. We also get to read the guys' point of view. It had a happy ending, which is a plus because most of the time these days there are rarely happy endings. Go pick up this book and tell me how much you enjoyed it!



sealed with a kiss

xoxo- B

No comments:

Post a Comment