Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!

Our second award. YAY! A titanic thank you to Once Upon A Twilight! We are very appreciative and super happy(:


The duties I must fulfill for recieving this award are:
  • Answer the question: "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?"
  • Choose up to 6 blogs and give them this award.
  • Thank the person who gave this award.

If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?

My answer:
I don't want to lie and say no, because there is one thing in particular I would change. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any regrets. I love my princesses and I wouldn't trade them for the world. But if I hadn't forgiven that two-timing loser after the first time he two-timed me I'd be a whole different person. My plans would have gone accordingly. And I know I'm only saying this because I know that chance to go back doesn't exist. If it did I wouldn't change anything because my baby girls are my world. And at least these were God's plans for me and I'm happy where I am now(:


Doris's answer:
I wouldn't change anything because with each experience I learned something and it made me the person I am today.


And now on to the passing of the Cherry On Top Award! Congrats to you all. Your blogs are extremely lovely(:

YA Book Shelf
Book Of Secrets
Cari's Book Blog
Review From Here
Luxury Reading
Once Upon A Review


No comments:

Post a Comment