Thursday, January 13, 2011

If We Kiss [book review]



If We Kiss

Author: Rachel Vail


Synopsis: What would happen if we kiss?


Kevin led me quickly around the side of the building,then stopped. I managed not to crash into him. I tried to look calm, cool, unperturbed. I told myself not to laugh. "Wha...what did..."


And then he kissed me.


If We Kiss is the story of Charlotte (Charlie to her friends), who finds herself falling for a boy who is off-limits. Her best friend is in love with him, and her mother and his father are dating. Still, Charlie can't help but wonder, what would happen if we kiss? (via Goodreads)


Rating: ★★★


Okay, you know how when we were younger we, girls, would analyze every single detail involving what boys said or didn't say to us? (Don't shake your head ladies you know it's true.) Well this is exactly what happens in If We Kiss. This was a cute story but I think it would be more appealing to girls around the age group of 12-15.


I should have read this book in the 9th grade; it would have saved me all that drama.



you know you love me

xoxo

doris





ps. I just want to add that I STILL analyze everything a guy says or doesn't say. Not just analyze either, I OVER-analyze. #thatisall

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment